Friday, December 16, 2011

Stafford - Bipolar (PrSt001)


BIPOLAR

It's crazy how long it's been since my last post, but I've been in Rehab up in Rockford, IL. So it's time to turn over a new leaf, and with new leaves being turned over, here comes some new sounds being thrown at'cha. Stafford of Portrait Records brings out a beautiful soundscape of multigenre goodiness. The first tune in particular is just outright crispy, the good crispy... like perfect crispy bacon. I grabbed this one off of All Fer teh Lulz, and I wont lie about that. I usually try not to steal anything from any other blogs, but this one I just couldn't help myself. It's so so so dancieeee. Other releases from Portriat Records are just as well-cooked as this one, make sure you scope the Soundscapes EP while your on ye'old bandcamp, you can also download Bipolar for $FREE.99.

So get it.

1 comment:

  1. I search this for years. Is it possible to still get it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete